What is Bevington FM?
Bevington FM is our very own school radio station! Classes in KS2 use our studio on our top corridor to write, produce and present fortnightly radio programmes. Pupils are given free reign on the design of their radio shows, but they usually include news, music, interviews, quizzes, sharing of writing and much more! There are many benefits to school radio including the opportunities it gives pupils to:
- Practice valuable speaking and listening in a real life context
- Apply their English writing skills
- Understand the media format of radio
- Use music recording technology
- Have an insight into media careers
Please click the links below to hear our latest broadcasts from the Bevington FM studio!