Family Forum is a platform whereby parents and carers alongside teachers and governors can discuss ideas and concerns and ensure that both pupil and parents interests are being met.
The views of all stakeholders on school improvement are very important to us at Bevington, as is the opportunity to hear about difficulties you may be encountering or indeed the questions you feel need answering in more depth.
In order to cater for this need we meet every half term with our parents and carers. Through this we hope to ensure that they have an opportunity to take an active part in our school community and to provide us with feedback and suggestions that help to constantly move the school forward.
The aims of the Forum are to:
· Promote effective lines of communication between different groups in the school community.
· Enhance our sense of community and strengthen links with stakeholders
· Create a forum to raise questions, suggestions and ideas and to give constructive feedback.
· Consider the needs of the pupils, from the unique point of view of parents/carers
· Provide opportunities for parents to contribute to the school’s development.
The Forum meet every half term to discuss current issues, strengths and weaknesses, opportunities and risks and ensure that the school is constantly improved through the feedback and suggestions.