What is the PFA?
The Bevington PFA is the parents’ and friends’ association of Bevington Primary School. All members of the school community – parents, carers and teachers, are welcome to be members of the Bevington PFA.
Being involved in the Bevington PFA is a great opportunity for parents and carers, teachers and other friends of Bevington to work together for the benefit of the School and most importantly our pupils.
The key aims of the Bevington PFA are to:
- Lead and promote fundraising activities and events to raise money for the School.
- Celebrate special school occasions and give pupils, staff, parents and carers the chance to get together and have fun.
- Plan new ways to support and promote active participation in the wider life of the School
How can I get involved?
Our PFA is open to all parents and carers – everybody is welcome to contribute.
Your new PFA Committee, which formed in spring 2016, is now busy exploring events and opportunities aimed at enhancing the educational environment for our pupils.
There are lots of ways you can get involved including…
1) Join the PFA Committee – we are always happy to welcome a new member.
2) Volunteer at events – We will need one-off extra help at bigger events. Please volunteer at the time.
3) Donate and come to events – Your donations to our event stalls help make every event a success and most important of all is joining in and coming to all our events!
Whatever level of participation you select, your time and involvement will certainly be appreciated.
To find out more or to come along to our next PFA meeting, please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tell the school office you would like to get involved.