Thank you for your interest in working at Bevington.
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work – Bevington is a thriving school with pupils from all over the world which makes for a diverse and multi-cultural environment our staff relish.
The school is centrally located just on the corner of Portobello Road and the much loved Golborne Road in the heart of Notting Hill. We have lower than average attrition for an inner city school with many of our staff with tenure of over 20 years.
At Bevington our focus is on achievement for all, including our staff, and we take professional development very seriously. 100% of staff in our latest engagement survey told us they have had opportunities to learn and grow in the last year and that someone at work had talked to them about their progress.
If you are interested in finding out more about opportunities to work at Bevington please check back regularly as we will post vacancies below, or register your interest by contacting us.
Apprentice Early Years Assistant
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and ambitious Early Years apprentice to join our successful Nursery and Reception team. Our focus is on achievement for all, and staff are no exception. You will be supported by an experienced team who have a proven track record of supporting trainees become outstanding practitioners in their field.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Working alongside children delivering a play-based curriculum both indoors and outdoors
• Planning and delivering activities which enable children to reach their next stage of development.
• Contributing to the planning cycle and curriculum plans.
• Observing and assessing pupils against the EYFS curriculum.
• Ensuring pupils are safe at all times and report any concerns to relevant managers.
• Forming positive relationships with parents and carers and maintain effective communication.
• Setting up the play space including moving furniture and play equipment.
• Contributing to the development of the environment, including preparing displays.
• Developing and maintaining good communication with all staff and external agencies
• Undertaking appropriate and relevant training.
• Undertaking any other reasonable duties as directed, in accordance with the schools aims and objectives.
For more information, please visit: