Our Vision and Purpose
At Bevington we believe that education is the gateway to a better life. Our vision is to provide our pupils with a world class education. Our purpose is to prepare our children today for the lives they will lead tomorrow. We grow self-confident pupils, who are unafraid, analytical, forward thinking and committed. They have a voice.
Everything we do at Bevington is based on living our three core values of:
Underpinned by our core values, our strategic priorities bring our vision and purpose to life. We achieve this through:
- Providing a bespoke curriculum that is designed to give our children all the knowledge and skills they need to pass successfully through to the next stage of their education. We understand the value of all subjects, so we teach them all.
- Providing a teaching staff who have exemplary subject knowledge and a fantastic work ethic. They are real life role models from a range of backgrounds and experiences.
- Valuing our community, heritage and neighbours. We are a welcoming and inclusive environment for all.
- Providing well-designed specialist facilities so that pupils can learn in challenging and stimulating environments. This means we can experiment, hypothesise and research in depth with the tools we need to hand.
- Positioning pastoral care and pupil welfare as our highest priority.